Support Us

Ways to Give

Individual Giving

Individual donors at B Street help ensure that ticket prices remain affordable to all those who wish to experience high-quality professional theater. They help us create world-class productions, tours and programs that reach over 500,000 adults and children per year. And they allow us to dream big, with the knowledge that there is no limit to what B Street Theatre can achieve, thanks to our active and dedicated community of donors. Become a member of The Sofia Circle of Support today, and start enjoying the many benefits of membership.

2020 Sof(ia) Soirée

We are taking our annual gala to the sofa! Join us on November 14th from the comfort of your own home and be entertained while supporting B Street Theatre’s Outreach & Educational Programs.

Corporate Giving

B Street Theatre is an artistic jewel of the Sacramento Area, and one of the most acclaimed regional theatres in the country, serving over 500,000 students, children and adults annually with a variety of new and classical theatrical literature, as well as music, education and enrichment programs for all ages.

Partnering with The Sofia, Home of B Street can enhance your philanthropic profile as well as your brand recognition by providing a high level of visibility in print and online media as well as at the theatre.

The B Street Theatre generates approximately 70% of its income from theatre ticket sales and other earned income. Individual donors, foundations, corporations and government agencies contribute the remaining 30%.
Now that B Street have moved to its new home at The Sofia, your help is more important than ever. Your gift helps us:

  • Stage world class performances of new plays, classic stories, family theatre, music, and dance works at our new home, The Sofia Tsakopoulos Center for the Arts
  • Enjoy a first-rate, resident artistic company
  • Provide a broad range of education and outreach programs for students, teachers, artists and audiences of all ages, including:
    • Annual 38-week school tour, serving over 200,000 students annually
    • Student matinee series
    • Two annual Northern California-wide playwriting contents
    • In-school and after-school workshops and residencies
    • Adult workshops and conservatory classes
    • Residencies with Sacramento County Probation Department
    • Studio for Young Actors and Summer Acting Camp for Kids
    • B Street Theatre Professional Intern Program
    • …and much more!